HP Max Stangenmagazin 3D Druck

• Das Magazin ist für die HPMax im 45er Kaliber. Wir haben allerdings das 357er. Ob die Maße dabei die Gleichen sind, steht in den Sternen.
    In der Beschreibung ist zu finden "EDIT: For all of you asking for a .357 version: I'm looking into it and will update accordingly"

Wer aktuell ein Stabmagazin für unsere HPMax haben möchte, kommt nicht um folgendes herum:
    https://nextgeneration.technol…al-9mm-harmonica-magazin/

Das Toben der Elemente ist für ihre Opfer der Herold ewiger Ruhe, und Die welche mich schreiten hören, schaudern thörichter Weise über das Nahen des Friedens.

• Well actually:

AEA HP MAX .357 Box magazines and receiver...
    ***PROTOTYPE*** ***Last attempt to build this for the .357 People keep asking if they can help and if you send them testfiles you never hear from them…
    cults3d.com

My first version, the single stick magazine, proved to be too fragile in the field and had no positive lock but relied on a friction fit. This design is much sturdier and the OH versions can be reloaded single handed.

My design for the 357 also has a much stronger slug sled (thanks for stealing my idea btw).

Also, my designs are for free and I'll reupload my first version (the single stick magazine) for free like it should be but I suggest using the Box Magazine because it's way better.

For the .45 I've added slug sleds that stop the slugs from rattling and I've designed magazines with witness holes. I'll add those features to the .357 shortly.

Any and all ideas are always welcome.

• Beide interessant. Allerdings ist das vom PlumBum angepriesene für mich interessanter, da ich irgendwann auch mal längere Projektile als die Pellets verschießen möchte. Bei dem von NGT passen die Polymag Predator ja leider nicht hinein. Falls hier jemand das Teil auf unsere Max anpassen mag, nur zu. Der Markt ist ja da. Ich nehme dann zwei. Am besten gleich im Set mit einer Handvoll einzelnen "shells" für die Slugs/Pellets und vier "sleds" für jeweils 9 Schuss. Und um sleds und shells einigermaßen verliersicher zu mache, diese in Neonfarben ausführen. Als Material wäre, nach Bauchgefühl, Nylon mein Favorit. Und jetzt husch, husch an die Arbeit. 🧰

• There's a couple of people currently testing the 357 magazines (I don't have that caliber myself). When the base design functions as the 45 version does I will add all features of the .45 V3 into the .357 design (longer slugs than original magazines, witness holes, one handed reload etc...)

I'm keeping the designs free for personal use and I'm working with a third party to make these magazines available for people without 3D printers for a reasonable price.

• Interessant wäre es definitiv. Allerdings, wie geschrieben, leider aktuell noch nicht zu haben (Außer jemand würde sich die Zeit nehmen).
    Für mich ist der Vorteil, dass das Magazin von NGT direkt vollständig ankommt, sofort einsatzbereit ist und es weniger Teile gibt, welche kaputt gehen können.
    Außerdem würden mir die kleinen Shells definitiv verloren gehen, so klein wie die sind. Selbst mit einer hellen Lackierung.
    Da kann man sich mit dem Magazin direkt einen Kugelfang mitbestellen oder selbst das Magazin dahingehend verbessern (Wenn möglich).

Das Toben der Elemente ist für ihre Opfer der Herold ewiger Ruhe, und Die welche mich schreiten hören, schaudern thörichter Weise über das Nahen des Friedens.

• Instead of the single "shells" you can use the range slug sled (large single piece multishot "shell") which is the exact same thing "NGT" magically came up with only thicker and stronger and his eject also so it's the same thing. These are for on the range, the singles are for hunting when you don't want anything sticking out on the right side of the rifle that can easily get snagged and break off. I find it also interferes with the cocking lever and that's why I personally use the singles. Since these cost like 2 cents to print I really don't care if I lose a couple.

Yes those magazines have fewer parts but it's also much more fragile, only relies on a friction fit and are more fiddly to load which is, to me at least, inferior to my current design and why I abandoned that version and went with a receiver system. My OH magazines can also be loaded without pulling back the last bit of the bolt so you can reload quicker and with one hand.

And you can print the 357 version right now yourself for less than €2,- in plastic for a receiver and two magazines or have it printed at a local 3D printservice. So it's available.

But to each his own I guess.

EDIT: Correction, the "NGT" version has a captive sled. I just checked the site. But it's looks very thin and fragile sticking out of the right hand side of the rifle just waiting to be ripped off. And €32,- before shipping costs for max two three bucks in parts... Wow...

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von RCX2020 ()

• RCX2020 Awesome to see you on here! Thanks for the information. I didn't realize that there was a version out already. My bad!
    I have to be honest: I thought you dismissed the project by now. Glad that that's not the case. :thumbup:

• Thanks for the kind words.

Stumbled upon this forum by accident and just had to say something 😉

I'm actively working on the 357/9mm version and there's a couple of people printing and sending me pictures so I can adjust the design remotely.

The version currently online should work as is but is still rough and needs some adjusting and I need to clear up the scaling artifacts.

But, as long as people keep printing, testing and sending me feedback I have no problem working on it untill it's complete.

Would have been a lot faster and easier if I had a 9mm to work on but we're getting there nevertheless.

I also put one of my earliest versions online adapted to the 357, similar to what this NGT fellow is trying to sell. If you like that design I could always make the slug sled captive so it doesn't eject.

• Na dann wäre das mit der Verfügbarkeit auch geklärt 🥳 Wie gesagt; wer solche mags ( präzise ) drucken kann, darf sich gerne bei mir melden. Ich hätte gerne zwei. Hätte direkt auch eine Idee zur Erweiterung.

Auch wenn die Idee, das die sleds eher zur Jagd genutzt werden, also "Verbrauchsmaterial" sind, vielen vielleicht okay scheint, ich bin persönlich kein Freund davon, Kunststoff in der Botanik zu verteilen. Deswegen finde ich, genau wie der halunke angesprochen hat, die Idee eine Einrichtung zum auffangen der shells anzubringen recht gut. Der Receiver müsste rechts an der Waffe so ausgeführt werden, dass er zwei Magnete aufnehmen kann. Mittels der zwei Magnete kann man eine Fangbox für die shells anbringen. Für die Nutzung mit den sleds kann sie ganz easy abgenommen werden. Natürlich ginge es auch, den Receiver als kleinen Stutzen heraus stehen zu lassen und die Fangeinrichtung auf diesen drauf zu stecken.

• with 3D printers anything is possible. You could also print the shells in PVA which dissolves completely when it rains.

But I could also make a captive sled for people that don't hunt or want ejected casings.

I'll do that next.

EDIT: And I guess I could design a net like there are for regular firearms that catch the ejected casings...

• Thank you RCX2020 for the work and time you invest in this project. :thumbup:

Really love your design and i personally prefer it over the "NGT" version.

Unfortunately, I don't own an 3D printer.

Please keep us posted if there is any option to order it somewhere.

I will also have a look for local 3D printservice. ^^

• Adler I was thinking about contacting a local business for that as well, but I thought about the way it might look to "outsiders" when you start printing magazines for weapons :D I didn't want to draw any attention to me as a person and my adress. You never know who you are dealing with, if you don't know the place. :/
    I contacted someone on Facebook, who was already looking at it himself, and he is willing to give it a shot next month. I will contact RCX2020 about any problems that might occur so the development can continue:thumbup:

• I think it's more than enough to have my data on the servers for GoGun. If 3D printing by a local company it has to be all analogue. Not just for payments :/

I will get myself a 3D printer soonish, so I can finally be independent. Maybe I can print the magazines before my acquaintance does it :thumbup:

EDIT: Bought the printer. :thumbup:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von halunke ()

• Gibt es irgendwo eine Anleitung, wie die Teile zum Magazin zusammengesetzt werden?

Bislang habe ich lediglich die "Hornbachempfehlung" mit den benötigten Federn gefunden. Oder ist es am Ende selbsterklärend, wenn man die Teile und Federn vor sich hat?

Dank und Gruß

Wayniii

Edit: Thanks to RCX2020 for his awesome job!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Wayniii ()

• Sobald hier jemand die Magazine nach Vorlage von RCX2020 in größeren Stückzahlen herstellen bzw. für eine entsprechende Ausgleichszahlung anbieten möchte, bitte keine falsche Scheu :)

Die Vorlage bzw. die Umsetzung von RCX2020 gefällt mir bislang besser als die von NGT. Mir gefällt, dass die Geschosse von einzelnen Zuführstücken getragen werden und dadurch kein Schlitten auf der rechten Seite rausragt... eine höhere Kapazität währe dennoch wünschenswert :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!